Event planning and general information template below - To be updated by Event/Meeting Lead
LF AI & Data Participation Overview: OSS EU is a Linux Foundation event which is open to anyone to attend (registration and fees apply).
Event Location & Date(s): Dublin, Ireland, September 13 - 16, 2022
Please submit any questions about LF AI & Data participation at this event to: email@example.com
Register for event here: Registration (TBA) *Booth staff will receive a free registration*
Open Source Summit Europe 2022 - Bronze Sponsorship
- Collateral Distribution**: Laid out in a prominent location near registration.
- Recognition in Pre-Conference Email Marketing: Includes link to your URL.
- Access to Event Press/Analyst List: Contact List shared one week prior to event for your own outreach. -- Recognition on Event Signage, Virtual Platform and Website: Prominent logo display on event web pages, onsite conference signage, and virtual platform.
- Tabletop Exhibit**: Table and chairs only for Bronze sponsors. (Upgrade options available).
- 1 Lead Retrieval Scanner**: Live scans, real time reporting and ability to take notes on captured leads. -- 3 Conference Attendee Passes: Full access passes to the entire conference for your staff or customers. -- 6 Virtual Conference Attendee Passes: Full access virtual passes to the entire conference for your staff or customers.
- Post-Event Data Report. Provides event demographics and additional details on event performance. -- 20% Discount on Additional Conference Passes: For use by your customers, partners or colleagues.
**As permitted per COVID-19 safety + social distancing requirements.
Planning To-Do List
Tracking for to-do items, due dates, owners, and notes - Subject to updating
|Call for volunteers to staff booth||LF AI & Data||Email to community, directing volunteers to sign up via wiki.|
|Finalize all content for the ONSITE booth||LF AI & Data||Create and produce any video content, documents, webpages and/or surveys you wish to include in your booth. Content will need to be ready to add to your booth no later than this date.|
|Confirm booth administrators for virtual booth||LF AI & Data|
|Finalize VIRTUAL booth staff||LF AI & Data|
|Finalize ONSITE booth staff||LF AI & Data|
|ONSITE and VIRTUAL booth staff Training||Booth Staff|
|Finalize all content for the VIRTUAL booth||LF AI & Data||Create and produce any video content, documents, webpages and/or surveys you wish to include in your booth.|
|VIRTUAL BOOTH STAFF - Must be registered by this date||Booth Staff|
|ONSITE BOOTH STAFF - Must be registered by this date:||Booth Staff|
|Submit names & email of ALL booth staff to Events Team||LF AI & Data|
|VIRTUAL Booth Set Needs to Be Complete||LF AI & Data|
|Post on social media: https://twitter.com/LFAIDataFdn||Booth Staff|
#osssummit and @LFAIDataFdn
- There are 3 registration passes available for use. To receive a registration pass you must sign up for booth staffing (see below) and be approved by the Event Lead. LF AI & Data staff will then provide the registration link and registration code for use.
- There are 6 registration passes available for use. To receive a registration pass you must sign up for booth staffing (see below) and be approved by the Event Lead. LF AI & Data staff will then provide the registration link and registration code for use.
Please note: Open Booth Hours may change based on the conference session schedule. PLEASE NOTE THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN ONSITE AND VIRTUAL BOOTHS. THIS IS A HYBRID EVENT.
Booth Location: Bronze Hall
ONSITE and VIRTUAL Open Booth Hours
Please note: All booth staff must be registered for OSS EU. If you are staffing the booth, please reach out to LF AI & Data staff for a free registration code.
For the VIRTUAL booth, staffing will require you to log into the OSS EU virtual platform and be available to chat with attendees and and answer questions in our virtual booth.
The booth will also include downloadable information on the LF AI & Data Foundation, including how to Get Involved, links to our projects, etc.
We ask the each volunteer sign up for a minimum 2 onsite time slots during the event.
Date: Please use an "x" to indicate which type of booth for which you are volunteering.
|Time Slot||Onsite||Virtual||Staff Name(s)||Staff Email(s)|
Post final event photos to be used in future marketing, social, and content
Planning Meeting Notes
Add planning or meeting notes here for collaboration among event planning participants
- Tracking for Event Lead Participants:
- Tracking for Interested Volunteers: