DataOps is a set of tools and principles to support delivery of trusted, high-quality data. Below is an overview of the current discussion topics within the DataOps Committee. Further updates will follow as the committee work develops.
- Identify Projects and tools in DataOps Space and get the community exposed to how these DataOps tools work together and where to use in the pipeline (with pros and cons).
- Exposure to industrial approaches for dataset metadata management, governance, and automation of flow.
- Understand usage of DataOps tools and practices through industrial use cases (by domain). Identify gaps in the use case implementation and discuss solutions to bridge the gap.
- Exposure to tools and technologies that can help control the usage of data and securely access it across the enterprise in a cloud native platform.
- Provide an opportunity for committee members to perform research in the DataOps space.
- Educate the community about new developments in the DataOps space.
Please self subscribe to the mail list here at https://lists.lfaidata.foundation/g/dataops-committee
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
|Saishruthi Swaminathan||North America||IBMemail@example.com|
Insert meeting cadence, day of week, time, timezone
Subscribe to calendar via Groups.io mailing list: https://lists.lfaidata.foundation/g/dataops-committee/calendar
View group calendar: DataOps Committee - Community Meetings & Calendar
Meeting Content (minutes / recording / slides / other):
|March 18, 2022|
Data Governance for data-driven and AI-enabled companies
|February 10, 2022|
Egeria and OpenLineage Integration - Recording Link
|Oct 14, 2021|
MLOps Committee Formation Proposal