Event planning and general information template below - To be updated by Event/Meeting Lead
LF AI & Data Participation Overview: Open Source Summit North America (OSS NA) is a Linux Foundation event which is open to anyone to attend (registration and fees apply). There will be an "AI/ML/DL presented by LF AI & Data Foundation" Track at Open Source Summit events. Speaking opportunities are available through the CFP process noted on the event website. LF AI & Data will have a bronze booth sponsorship which will include opportunities for activities such as LF AI & Data technical project demos, LF AI & Data meetings, etc. The LF AI & Data booth schedule will be updated below.
Event Location & Date(s):
August 4 - 6, 2021 | Vancouver Convention Centre | Vancouver, BC
Please submit any questions about LF AI & Data participation at this event to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for event here: TBD *Booth staff will receive a free registration*
Open Source Summit + Embedded Linux Conference North America 2021 - Bronze Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Collateral Distribution: Laid out in a prominent location near registration.
- Recognition in Pre-Conference Email Marketing: Includes link to your URL.
- Access to Event Press/Analyst List: Contact List shared one week prior to event for your own outreach.
- Social Media Promotion of Sponsorship: From The Linux Foundation (Twitter, FB and LinkedIn). Sponsor can provide custom content (must be approved by LF). 5x 4x 3x 2x 1x
- Recognition on Event Signage, Virtual Platform and Website: Prominent logo display on all event web pages, virtual event platform and on conference signage onsite.
- Exhibit Booth: Includes counter with graphic and stools. Table and chairs only for Bronze sponsors. (Upgrade options available). Sponsors will also receive a virtual 'booth' component offering:
- -Ability to post videos, demos, links and files
- -Chat directly with online attendees
- -Capture leads and booth traffic data for online attendees
- (1) Lead Retrieval Scanner: Live scans, real time reporting and ability to take notes on captured leads.
- (3) Conference Attendee Passes: Full access passes to the entire conference for your staff or customers.
- Post-Event Data Report. Provides event demographics and additional details on event performance.
- 20% Discount on Additional Conference Passes: For use by your customers, partners or colleagues.
Lead Gen/Badge Scanning: All Attendees will receive a pop-up notification upon entering an Exhibit Hall that lets them know that any engagement within a sponsor booth (using live chat, watching demo, or downloading resources etc) is automatically giving approval for us to share that attendee’s contact information with that sponsor. Thus, sponsors will receive all ‘booth scans’ for attendees that ‘engage’ in their booth.The Linux Foundation reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of available sponsorships & update deliverables due to changes in space availability and/or venue restrictions.
Sponsor agrees to adhere to all event rules and regulations as outlined in the sponsor portal and as communicated by event staff.
Sponsor is responsible for submitting deliverables on time. Sponsorship benefits may not be fulfilled if deliverables are received past the deadlines set in the sponsor portal and/or communicated by event staff.
Planning To-Do List
Tracking for to-do items, due dates, owners, and notes - To be updated
|Confirm list of booth assets to display at booth||LF AI & Data||Unlimited number of Videos/demos, links, downloadable content, contact forms & attendee surveys all possible.|
|Call for volunteers to staff booth||LF AI & Data|
|Finalize all content for the booth||LF AI & Data||Create and produce any video content, documents, webpages and/or surveys you wish to include in your booth. Content will need to be ready to add to your booth no later than this date.|
|Finalize booth staff||LF AI & Data|
|Booth Staff Training||Booth Staff|
|BOOTH STAFF - Must be registered by this date||Booth Staff||The Sponsor Voucher codes are good for (3) complimentary conference registrations based on our Bronze sponsor level. Email the LF AI & Data team for a registration code.|
|Submit names & email of all booth staff to Events Team||LF AI & Data|
|Post on social media: https://twitter.com/LFAIDataFdn||Booth Staff|
#osssummit and @LFAIDataFdn
There are 3 registration passes available for use. To receive a registration pass you must sign up for booth staffing (see below) and be approved by the Event Lead. LF AI & Data staff will then provide the registration link and registration code for use.
Please note: Open Booth Hours may change based on the conference session schedule.
Booth Location: TBD
Open Booth Hours: TBD
Please note: All booth staff must be registered for OSS NA. If you are staffing the booth, please reach out to LF AI & Data staff for a free registration code.
Booth staffing will require you to log into the OSS NA virtual platform and be available to chat with attendees and and answer questions in our virtual booth.
The booth will also include downloadable information on the LF AI & Data Foundation, including how to Get Involved, links to our projects, etc.
Wednesday, August 4:
Thursday, August 5:
Friday, August 6:
Post final event photos to be used in future marketing, social, and content
Planning Meeting Notes
Add planning or meeting notes here for collaboration among event planning participants
- Tracking for Event Lead Participants:
- Tracking for Interested Participants: