Marquez is an open source metadata service for the collection, aggregation, and visualization of a data ecosystem’s metadata. It maintains the provenance of how datasets are consumed and produced, provides global visibility into job runtime and frequency of dataset access, centralization of dataset lifecycle management, and much more.
- The Technical Steering Committee (the “TSC”) is responsible for all technical oversight of the open source Project. New members of the TSC get elected according to the technical charter linked above.
- Committers are Contributors who have earned the ability to modify “commit”) source code, documentation or other technical artifacts in a project’s repository. This means they are responsible for accepting contributions to the project and ensure contributions follow the project standards. Committers are elected according to the technical charter linked above.
- Contributors include anyone in the technical community that contributes code, documentation, or other technical artifacts to the Project. Github provides a report highlighting them: Contributors on Github
- Mail Lists
- Project Lead: Julien Le Dem, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LF AI & Data Technical Advisory Council (TAC) Sponsor: Ibrahim Haddad, email@example.com (temporary)
Recent space activity