TSC Meeting 1 (2020-05-07)
To ALL NNStreamer-interested people: please feel free to add comments.
Agenda, TSC Meeting 2, 2022.5.
- Sub Projects Approvals
- nnstreamer-api or "API"
- We may need to invite SNAP developers as committers and co-maintainers of this sub-project.
- Do we need to separate per programming language?
- API-C, API-DotNET, API-Java, API-CPP and so on? or everything in API.git?
- nnstreamer-subplugins-*: CANCELED
- nntrainer may need their own tech-group. (we have new potential contributors who are interested only in nntrainer)
- aitt (nnstreamer-edge extended)
- Committer list update
- add: Hyeonseok Lee, Yelin Jung, (and more coming)
- remove: ...
- "senior committer" or "reviewer": (sangjung woo, jaeyun jung, +a)
- Sub project maintainers: jijoong moon (nntrainer), geunsik lim (TAOS), TBU (aitt), sangjung woo (api), TBU (trix-engine/npu)
- Invite observers (SNAP developers, Cambridge AI researchers, ..., NXP, Fainders, Klleon, TTT, ...)
- Postponed items (no details available... resume this if we get details before TSC meeting)
- Accept suggestions on external activities
- Workshops with university labs
- Which conferences/workshops to submit papers/posters/talks